Sunday, August 2, 2009

Summer of the Shark

Can't tell from this pic but Michael has a second row of teeth coming in! He mentioned last week that he had a new tooth and I didn't really believe him (in fairness to me, he hadn't lost any of his baby, so couldn't be possible, right?). But when he told me again the next day I checked it out and sure enough, new tooth right behind the baby tooth! With another about to pop through right next to it! So we started wiggling the baby tooth as often as we could - I gave it a couple of good tugs over the course of a few days, Michael worked at it non-stop, and Sarah administered the coup-de-grace on Tuesday while we were in WV (where apparently the tooth fairy makes special visits):

2 comments:

Susanna said...

omg, tell michael that ezra was a shark for the longest time with his first loose tooth! love the blog! miss you guys like crazy...

Chris said...

Hi!

Sarah just showed my your blog - Michael thinks it's so fun!